Contest Features: Chance to win a beautiful crystal award featuring your name and the title of your book. Chance for free advertising and marketing for the author and their award-winning book. Chance to be in several major LGBT magazines and blogs—free publicity for you and your book. Become an “award-winning author”! Book awards grab the […]
Civilization ended long before Lynn Tanner was born. Wild animals roam the streets, but mankind is still the biggest threat to a woman alone in the ruins of a world reclaimed by nature. Lynn survives by sleeping with one eye open at all times and trusting no one but her dog.
When she is forced to go on a dangerous journey through the concrete jungle of New York City, Lynn does all she can to scheme her way to safety. Her guard, Dani Wilson, won’t be played that easily, however. As their lives become entwined, Lynn finds herself developing feelings for Dani and is forced to find the answer to the question that scares her most: is staying alone really the best way to survive?
Fast-paced and full of adventure, Survival Instincts introduces a post-war dystopian world where the only person you can rely on is yourself…unless you fall in love.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When May was a child, her father read Asimov and Zelazny to her. As a teenager, she gravitated toward science fiction, (future) fantasy, dystopian, and occult stories, even though there was never a character she, as a queer woman, could fully identify with. May’s motivation to write comes from the desire to create stories where women turn to women once they stop the apocalypse—be it a global or a personal one. She wants to write the stories she wishes her father could have read to her as a child: riveting tales with a heroine who kicks ass and just so happens to be gay.
Did the word FREE come through clear enough? Yep, each of the following distinguished authors is offering up a sampling of their works for you to peruse. Hopefully you will either buy their works, or discover a few new authors/books. Authors/writers, please join the Lesfic Marketing Alliance on Facebook, tell them K’Anne sent you!
Who is involved: Eliza Andrews, May Dawney, Jea Hawkins, Isabella Svendsen, Barbara Winkes, Annette Mori, Adan Ramie, Prudence MacLeod, Kate Genet, Maria Siopis, Niamh Murphy, Lucy True, and yours truly, K’Anne Meinel.
Why? 1) Lesbian Science Fiction & Fantasy isn’t as well-known, well-represented, or people don’t realize we are out there. Yes, as we researched this, we found more and more authors who we would have liked to include, but hey, you have to JOIN the group!
2) It’s an alliance, promoting each other, and Lesbian Fiction…this time it’s Science Fiction and Fantasy
3) Why not?
Where? The AWESOME Eliza Andrews offered to host this event, send you the samplers you request, and promote the various authors who are participating. Click HERE to see them all and request yours.
When? Now, April 1-15th…get your FREE samplers and support these authors who write these fabulous tales.
My own offering is for Recombinant Love, which, I’m pleased to announce am working on a sequel for. It’s tentative sequel name is: Peripatetic Love. Each book will be a stand-alone.
So PLEASE, check out these great authors I am pleased to be associated with!
Hello! A few weeks back we had a wonderful time interviewing the authors of Dirt Road Books. For those who don’t know, it’s a group of authors who with their combined (about 150 years) experience in writing, editing, and other business pursuits banded together to make their own publishing house. It was wonderful that despite […]
I am pleased to announce that Planet Nation, has joined us in promoting lesbian literature. Not only have they given us a shout out (thank you!), but they are offering to the WINNERS of the Lesfic Bard Awards the following:
Did you get a new Kindle or e-Reader from Santa?
As my Christmas and New Years gift to all my followers/readers/fans/friends, I’ve teamed up with I Heart Lesfic for three of my books to be discounted for those who go to their site and check out all the deals! Not only mine but many other authors are all $1.99 or under, so you can fill up that new Kindle or E-Reader you got for Xmas right?
Here is a list of the terrific authors I’m pleased to be associated with that are participating:
- The Dance by Suzie Carr—0.99
- The Art of Peeling an Orange by Victoria Avilan—1.99
- A Small Country About to Vanish by Victoria Avilan—1.99
- Olympus Nights on the Square by Vanda Writer—0.99
- Mergers & Acquisitions by A. E. Radley—1.99
- Almost Heaven by Susan X Meagher—1.99
- Rare & Beautiful Things by Giselle Fox—0.99
- Finding You by Emma Nichols—0.99
- Remember Us by Emma Nichols—0.99
- Shattered Hearts by Noelle Winters—0.99
- A Vote for Love by Jea Hawkins—0.99
- Veritas by MJ Duncan—0.99
- Tangle by Em Stevens—0.99
- Lily’s Fire by Lise Gold—1.99
- Beyond the Skyline by Lise Gold—1.99
- The Loudest Silence by Olivia Janae—1.99
- Switchback by S.W. Andersen—1.99
- Love by Design by S.W. Andersen—0.99
- Open Spaces by Barbara Winkes—0.99
- Whole Latte Love by Pike Martel—0.99
- The Crossing of Bridges by Summer Munger—0.99
- Keeper of my Heart by Amy DeMeritt—1.99
- The Perfect Right Hook by Amy DeMeritt—1.99
- Perfect Match by Violette Grey—0.99
- All the Love Songs by Nicole Pyland—1.99
- Fresh Start by Nicole Pyland—1.99
- Roll with Me by Elizabeth Andre—0.99
- Out by Claire Highton-Stevenson—Free
- Next by Claire Highton-Stevenson—1.99
- One Way Ticket by Emma Collins—0.99
- Second Chances by Emma Collins—Free
- Magnetic Reverie by Nico J. Genes—0.99
- Island Skye by Fox Brison—0.99
- Heavenly Heirs by Fox Brison—0.99
- A Game of Love by Fox Brison—0.99
- Chasing Love by Carol Wyatt—0.99
- Reckless Love by Carol Wyatt—0.99
- Falling Slowly by Laura Conway—0.99
- Winter Nights by Laura Conway—0.99
- Sweet Surrender by Anna Cove—Free
- Mistletoe Mishap by Siri Caldwell—0.99
- That Old Emerald Mountain Magic by Cara Malone—Free
- A Christmas for Carol by Emily Sharp—0.99
- A Mistletoe Moment by Natasha West—0.99
- Waltzing on the Danube by Miranda MacLeod—0.99
- Piece of My Heart by Bennett and Gardner—0.99
- Waiting for the Punchline by Natasha West—0.99
- Plethora by Kelli Jae Baeli—0.99
- Once in a Lifetime by Harper Bliss—0.99
- Willow by Raven J Spencer—0.99
- Cuffs and Protests by Layla Holiday—Free
- My Inner Dom by Layla Holiday—Free
- Forbidden Fruit edited by Cheyenne Blue—0.99
Erotic Romantic Suspense
- Random Acts of Blindness Kelli Jae Baeli—0.99
- Little Lies by Lila Bruce—0.99
- Release Me by Mish Daniels—0.99
- Valerie by Kit Eyre—0.99
- Shattered Paradise by C. L. Cattano—0.99
- Escape to Pirate Island by Niamh Murphy—0.99
- Somewhere between Love & Justice by S.W. Andersen—0.99
- A Charmed Life by Jea Hawkins—FREE
- Making a Tinderbox by Emma Sterner-Radley—1.99
- Skating on Air by Elizabeth Andre—0.99
- The Beauty Queen Called Twice by Elizabeth Andre—0.99
- Tricky Chances by Camryn Eyde—1.99
- The Origins of Heartbreak by Cara Malone—Free
Young Adult Romance
- Love Triumphs Pain by Amy Demeritt—1.99
New Adult Romance
- The Rules of Love by Cara Malone—Free
- To Have Loved & Lost by Eliza Andres—0.99
- Marionette by T. B. Markinson—Free
New Adult Sweet Romance
- Christmas Cakes and Kisses by Anne Hagan—0.99
Short Romantic Reads
- The Energy Between Us by Josslyn Scott—0.99
- Djara by Kat Evans—0.99
- Demons Shemons by K. B. Draper—0.99
- Rapture by Pike Martell—Free
- Out of Her Depth by Pike Martell—Free
- Lady Blue by Prudence MacLeod—1.99
- Immortal Tigress by Prudence MacLeod—1.99
- Rise of the Queen by Prudence MacLeod—1.99
- Outcaste by Fletcher DeLancey—1.99
- Banquet by Adan Ramie—0.99
Action & Adventure
- Too Strong to Die by Erin Wade—1.99
- Death Was Too Easy by Erin Wade—1.99
- Vetted by K’Anne Meinel—1.99
- Veil of Silence by K’Anne Meinel—1.99
- Doctored by K’Anne Meinel—1.99
- Pitfall by Kelli Jae Baeli—0.99
- A Crane Christmas by Anne Hagan—0.99
- Devoted by Alison R. Solomon—0.99
- Secrets by Barbara Winkes—1.99
- Fallout by Michelle Marra—Free
- Justice Scorned by Michelle Marra—Free
- Fatal Love by Michelle Marra—Free
- But by Degrees by Kit Eyre—0.99
- Chase Me—Natasha West—0.99
So, run, don’t walk (and don’t trip) to click on the links to get your discounted books! Also, if you have a moment, subscribe to the I HEART LESFIC blog to find out reviews and recommendations from their hard-working minions! (lol).